Monday, July 14, 2014

With a Little Help From My Friends


I had happy hour today with a few of my girlfriends.  It was really nice.  In our group the guys get together nearly every Thursday evening for a late night happy hour.  The problem is that it is hard for most of the ladies to go since it tends to be late, or if both people want to go out you need to get a baby sitter.  I decided to pick a different day and much earlier (say right after work) for the ladies to try to start getting together.

Our first happy hour was a smashing success, each one of us talked about what was going on, frustrations with their husbands, kids, work, families etc.  I was giving the update on India and told the girls how frustrated I am with our clinic.  I explained the current situation and that they just did not seem inclined to help us.

One of my girlfriends asked if I had to go to our clinic or if I could go to any clinic that treats infertility.  I said that I believe I could go to any clinic, but how am I going to find one with so little time to spare.  She suggested her clinic and gave me her doctor's contact info.  I think I am going to check them out.

Having great girlfriends can benefit you in so many unexpected ways......

No comments:

Post a Comment