Saturday, July 26, 2014

Internment


Today we traveled to Northfield, MN for the Internment ceremony for Mark's Grandmother who passed away earlier this year.  His uncle had the most beautiful glass bowls created for each sibling as part of the ceremony and to keep.  It was very touching.  We went to his cousin's house for lunch afterwards and spent the afternoon chatting with his family.  Our India journey was a topic of conversation and everyone wished us the best of luck.

On the drive home I noticed the strangest thing.  I really enjoyed chatting with Mark's family.  I actually just feel pretty all-around good today.  I actually feel "happy" for the most part.  I honestly haven't felt really "happy" for a while now.  Maybe it's the blog, maybe it's the fact that things finally seem to be moving forward for us on the baby front.  Maybe it's a little of both.  Regardless, it's a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment