Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Because I don't already have ENOUGH stress in my life......





The red dot.  Your period.  Your Aunt Flo.  We all have our own special name for our favorite monthly visitor.  Mine decided to come today.....two days early.  That is a problem when you are normally every 28 days like clockwork and your have a lot riding on the expected date of this and your next two periods.  WTF?

This morning I ended up staying home from work and staying in bed because I was having horrible abdominal cramps.  I thought for sure that I ate something bad yesterday.  I go to the bathroom and have another surprise...blood.  There's not supposed to be blood.....not for another two days.  It's not quite like my normal period blood either.

Now that I am moving around I can tell that the pain is more localized on my right side - right in the ovary region.  SHIT!  Do I have a cyst again?  Is this really my period?  Things kind of stop for a while and then start to pick up more around noon.

I call my doctor and we think that today is day 1 and could very likely be triggered early from a cyst.  I get to reschedule all of those labs that I worked really hard yesterday to schedule.  I go in tomorrow for my Day 2 labs and ultrasound so stay tuned......

Now, for the best part.....I don't know what day to plan the India trip around anymore.  Will my next period be in 28 days and the next 28 days after that?  Who knows......

No comments:

Post a Comment