Saturday, June 14, 2014

Red, Red Wine


Neither Mark nor I are taking the news that we need to go back to the drawing board on our family plans very well.  There are some tears and definitely large quantities of red wine consumed.  I am just heartbroken.  I feel like our plan to have our own child is over.  That we wasted a large sum of money and put ourselves through a lot of heartache going though two IVF cycles last year for nothing......for nothing. 

Thankfully Mark is the eternal optimist, to offset me often being the eternal pessimist, and refuses to lose hope.  What about our family?  Unfortunately no options there.  What about our friends?  Unfortunately no options there?  What about that agency the clinic talked about?  I showed him the average fees to do that ($70 - $100K) - no options there. 

I said that I think we need to start looking into adoption......

No comments:

Post a Comment