Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Our Journey to India Begins


Mark and I are having dinner at our favorite restaurant (OK at least my favorite restaurant) The Bachelor Farmer, and were talking about our future.  We picked up our conversation where we left off yesterday....on India.  Mark had spent the day researching surrogacy in India.  I had put a post on Resolve.Org and had already received a few responses from others that were also looking into surrogacy in India.

We talked pretty extensively about our findings.  India it seemed was a very real possibility.  The fees were much more reasonable and we could definitely swing them - especially if they were split over this year and next year.  Not only were there several articles out there about real people who had used surrogates in India, I was actually able to connect with a few real people myself.  Seeing the Taj Mahal is on my bucket list.

Maybe it was the great food, maybe it was the great wine, but mostly I think that it was a meeting of two great minds.  We decided that we were going to India.....

No comments:

Post a Comment