Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Packing for India


Now that the Permethrin is fully dried on my clothes it is time to get the suitcase packed.  I figure that by packing tonight, hopefully I will remember everything that I forgot to pack tomorrow and will be good for our flight on Thursday.  I am really amazed that my clothes don't really smell after being treated - I figured they would smell like "Off" or the like.  They have a slight smell, but really not that bad.

Note to self if the Permethrin actually works - buy a shitload of this Permethrin stuff and coat everything I own.  Mosquitoes be damned!

As I am getting ready to start putting my clothes in my suitcase I stop and notice something kind of funny.  The suitcase is already almost 1/2 full.  It is 1/2 full of converters, mosquito repellent and mosquito net, and health care items - protein powder, pedialyte powder, water treatment tablets and an assortment of drugs - anti-malaria, anti-diarrhea, vitamins and supplements, etc. 

Hmmmm.....maybe visiting India isn't everything that it's cracked up to be.

This will be the first trip that my suitcase will not be overweight from clothes........

No comments:

Post a Comment