Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Little More Pregnant


Today was our second beta.  Our one and only second beta experience did not go well....it was negative....it signalled the end of our short lived pregnancy.  To say that I was nervous today was an understatement.

When I got the message today that our beta was 101, up from 41 on Monday I was relieved.....and scared.  This is the furthest that Mark and I have gotten.  We had one IVF get cancelled, one surrogate back back, one surrogate get "disqualified" due to previous pregancy complications, one transfer in India was a BFN (big fat negative), and the other....well....we just covered that.

In early pregnancy the hcg level should approximately double every two days, so going from 41 to 101 is good, very good.

I just hope that the progression continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment