Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas


Have yourself a merry little Christmas.......

I am not going to sugar-coat things, the holidays are hard when you are struggling with infertility. 

Our families are aware of our struggles, so I feel like we probably have it better than a lot of people.  At least we don't have to dodge questions from relatives that we rarely see like others do.  I have actually told everyone that I don't want to talk about India, babies, infertility, etc. at all this Christmas.  I would like to get away from all of that for a couple of days and focus on spending time with family.

It is hard though.  At times I feel thoughts creeping in about how I thought that we were going to be pregnant this Christmas.  And it hurts.

Santa did not bring me a positive beta test this Christmas, I guess that I need to be happy with my new slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment