Monday, April 27, 2015

A New Beginning


I think that this quote is true.  The first step to success is getting started....and getting started can often be the most difficult step.

Today I started my new job.  It was A LOT of new.

I am now back in downtown Minneapolis which means a longer commute, ramp parking, and a long walk from the ramp to my building.  My new company is also a BIG company and in a new and different industry than any other company that I have worked for.

It is difficult starting a new job.  You go from a place where you knew everything and everybody to a place where you know nothing (John Snow).  It is unsettling and almost overwhelming.

But....I knew this, I have done this before, and I have been successful.

I just need to push through the uncomfortableness of new and soon things will start to fall into place.

Now I just need to figure out where the bathrooms are....

No comments:

Post a Comment